Associations produce a lot of content. I found ways to present that content in the most helpful, useful way possible on Pharmacist.com by helping colleagues articulate the problem we were trying to solve, identifying all the content types involved, developing the spec for site features to support them, and developing a maintenance and governance plan that works for that team.
- MTM Resource Library: A searchable, sorted list of resources and tools designed to support pharmacists who provide Medication Therapy Management Services
- OTC Survey Data: Data on top pharmacist recommendations for OTC products is printed as a list of percentages in the annual magazine supplement, but online it appears with graphs and is searchable, with the ability to compare two years of data.
I developed, implemented, and enforced Internet communications policies, branding guidelines, and the style guide.
- Developed the online style guide, including a style manual for writing, a files-as-content policy, a summary of third party trademark policies pertaining to mobile app promotion, and spec sheets for major site landing pages, image use, and the development of new landing pages.
- Lead the content strategy of the 2011-2012 Pharmacist.com relaunch, streamlining content from across the Association's varied lines of business, advocacy issues, and professional resources into a simplified navigation. Content was audited, culled, and finally migrated from iMIS e-CM to Drupal 7. Site was delivered under budget and six weeks ahead of schedule.
- Launched APhA's social media outreach program, instituting monitoring, response policies, and standards for engaging with APhA stakeholders, including members, colleague organizations, and critics.
- As co-chair of APhA's Worklife Enhancement Committee, co-led a company-wide core values articulation process and supported a performance management process enhancement.